1. General terms and conditions for use of this website
Access to this website gives you the status of “User”, denoting your express acceptance without reservations of the general terms and conditions that are published on estudioyox.com, at the moment of accessing the website. The “User” is understood to be the person, who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services and activities, free or otherwise, carried out on estudioyox.com.
1.1. Subject and scope of application
These general terms and conditions of use regulate the access, navigation and use of estudioyox.com as well as the responsibilities arising from the use of its contents, such as texts, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, data bases, images, expressions and items of information, as well as any other creation protected by national laws and international treaties governing intellectual and industrial copyright. A.C.YOX may establish specific terms and conditions that will be applied for the use and/or contracting of specific services, with these general terms and conditions having supplementary application.
1.2. Conditions of access and use of the services
1. Access to estudioyox.com is free from charge. However, some of the services and contents may be subject to prior contracting of a service or product and in these cases, the specific conditions created for this purpose and made available by A.C.YOX prior to contracting shall be applied. 2. Minors who would like to make use of the services contained in this website should get prior consent from their parents, tutors or legal representatives, as they have sole responsibility for the actions carried out by minors in their care. 3. The User should at all times make lawful use of the services of this website, in accordance with these general terms and conditions, the legislation currently in force, morality, public policy as well as generally accepted Internet practices. 4. The User shall refrain from: introducing viruses, programmes, macros or any sequence of characters whose purpose is to damage or alter the computer systems of this website; hindering access by other users by means of the over-use of resources; capturing data included on this website for advertising purposes; reproducing, copying distributing, transforming or making available to third parties the contents included on this website; carrying out actions via the services included on this website that may violate copyright, industrial secrets, contractual agreements, the right to honour, image rights and the personal privacy of third parties; carrying out unfair competition and unlawful advertising.
2. Intellectual and industrial copyright
A.C.YOX is the holder of the intellectual and industrial copyright of all the elements that make up estudioyox.com, including the brand, business name and distinctive symbol. Copyright protection covers, including, but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, audiovisuals, photographs, sounds and other elements contained on this website. In no event does access to or navigation of estudioyox.com, imply the waiver, transfer or total or partial licence of A.C.YOX for personal use to the User of its intellectual or industrial copyright. The User therefore recognises that the reproduction, copying, distribution, commercialisation, transformation, reuse, public communication and, in general, any other type of exploitation, using any method, of all or part of the contents of estudioyox.com, without express written authorisation from A.C.YOX , shall constitute a violation of intellectual and/or industrial copyright.
3. System of responsibilities and guarantees
1. A.C.YOX does not guarantee the lawfulness, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness or accuracy of the services or of the information included on estudioyox.com, and therefore is exempt from any direct or indirect responsibility for damages of any kind arising from the fraudulent use or expectation that the User has placed in it.
2. A.C.YOX affirms that it has adopted the technical and organisational measures which, within its possibilities and the state of the technology, allow the correct functioning of the website, as well as the absence of viruses and harmful elements. However, it cannot be held responsible for: (a) the continuity and availability of the contents and services included on estudioyox.com; (b) the absence of errors in said contents or the correction of any defect that may occur; (c) the absence of any virus and/or harmful element on estudioyox.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been adopted;(e) damages caused by any person who breaches the security systems of estudioyox.com.
3. The User shall have sole responsibility before third parties for any communication sent personally or on his or her behalf to estudioyox.com, as well as for the unlawful use of the contents and services contained on this website.
4. A.C.YOX reserves the right to temporarily suspend, without prior warning, accessibility to estudioyox.com in order to carry out maintenance, repairs, updating or improvement. Provided that circumstances allow, A.C.YOX will publish a warning on its website, with sufficient notice, of the date planned for the suspension of the services.
5. The links to other websites which may exist on estudioyox.com may take you to websites for which A.C.YOX cannot be held responsible, since it has no control over them, with their purpose being to inform the User of other sources of information, meaning that the User accesses them with the exclusive responsibility for the content and the conditions of use that are in force there.
6. A.C.YOX is not held responsible for the use that Users may make of the contents and services included on its website. Consequently, it does not guarantee that the use that Users may make of the aforementioned contents and services comes into line with these general terms and conditions of use, nor that they do so diligently.
4. Duration and modification
1. A.C.YOX reserves the right to modify, totally or partially, these general terms and conditions of access, publishing the changes on estudioyox.com. Likewise, it may, without prior warning, make the modifications that it deems appropriate to the website, changing both the contents and services provided and also the way that they are presented or where they are located. As a result, the general terms and conditions considered as valid are those that are published at the time that the User accesses estudioyox.com and so the User should regularly read said terms and conditions of use.
2. Regardless of the provisions set forth in the specific terms and conditions, A.C.YOX may, at any time and without prior warning, terminate, suspend or interrupt access to the contents of the site, without the User being able to demand any type of compensation.
6. Applicable Legislation and Jurisdictional Authority
The relationship established between A.C.YOX and the User shall be governed by the provisions set forth in the valid regulation concerning the applicable legislation and jurisdictional authority. However, for those cases where the regulations consider the possibility of the parties to submit to a jurisdiction, A.C.YOX and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them, submit to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of San Sebastian.
7. Identity of the owner of this website
In accordance with Law 34/2002, 11 July, on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, you are informed that the owner of estudioyox.com is:
• Registered business name: A.C.YOX
• Tax Identity no: G95194502
• Telephone: 665272834
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org